Friday, April 13, 2007
Today is the best day of my life!! I found a new bookstore in Vivo City and it's super damn HUGE!! There were so many books that I was freaking out and almost hyperventilating!! I know I'm going to betray my regular bookstore hangouts like Kinokuniya and Borders, but PAGE ONE is the bomb!! THERE ARE SO MANY BOOKS THAT I WANTED TO BUY SO MANY but sadly.. I was broke!! T__T

Anyway... today I met my brother in Vivo City and surprise, surprise, he told me he broke up with his girfriend... due to religion. It wasn't expected but hey.. life has to go on like he said. So we went to Fig & Olive for dinner and it was delicious due to the fact that I didn't eat anything, nada for lunch. We then walked around and found out more about the Singtel Student Plan that we were interested in. And well.. not to my surprise really that whenever my brother stumbled on a friend or two, they think I'm his GIRLFRIEND!! And expected they were shocked!! Who to blame.. we just don't look alike! =P


p.s. I actually like the fact that people think I'm his GF.. cos then girls can't get near him!! Bwahahah... just joking!! =P
posted by nash at 11:13 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie