Monday, April 30, 2007
Just a few more minutes and it's LABOUR DAY!! I've been thinking... after I graduate and become a staff nurse, I won't be having any Labour Day holiday and so I have to cherish it tomorrow. =P.

I just came back from my "shopping trip" with my bro in TM and as usual we were given the "look". That means all the makciks' looking at us in a stern and unapproved way. To cut long story short, they thought we were lovers!! Furthermore, when my bro meets his old army and schoolmates, they will always ask this question.

"Is that your girlfriend?"

We are really getting tired of it by the minute especially when the makciks' keep giving us the stare. My brother even spoke under his breath "Ini adik saya makcik" which means "This is my sister aunty". It will be really great if one day, we proclaimed to the whole world that he is my brother and I am his sister. We also joked about having a shirt saying "My sister" and "My Brother"! LOL

Oh well.. nothing can be done. We can't change the colour of our skin to look alike and not to have eyes staring at the back of our heads. Maybe there's a reason why we aren't alike... to scare away the admirers!! LOL
posted by nash at 11:02 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie