Monday, April 2, 2007
It seems that this year will offer the best movies ever. Transformers, which my brother cannot wait, Pirates Of The Carribean: At World's End which my dad is anticipatingly waiting for, Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix which I honestly can't wait, Spiderman 3 and well many more to come.

Pirates Of The Caribbean (POTC) surprisingly has Singapore mentioned again and well Chow Yun Fat's going to represent us! LOL. I don't know why some people are heated over him acting as a Singaporean pirate.. I mean if you think about it, Singapore was once infested by pirates!! If you don't believe me, check out the story of Sentosa. Sentosa was once called Pulau Belakang Mati which literary means Island Behind The Dead. It is so called because pirates territorise the seas of Pulau Belakang Mati and there were many man-slaughter which resulted to its name and then it changed to Sentosa which means Peace in Malay.. But anyway.. I have the trailer of POTC 3 here..



Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix.. well I'm excited to watch it but I wonder will it be great or just good. The previous movies were kind of a let down since some important parts from the book were missing in the movie. But anyhow.. here's the trailer to HP!!



AND FINALLY... are you someone who sleeps early like me and could not even open our eyes after 11? And the new Spiderman 3 trailer will be shown exclusively on Channel 5 after Prison Break.. so can you bear it? If you can't and still want to see it.. don't worry cause I have it here with me. All I've got to say.. I CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH SPIDERMAN!!



Well.. I guess these are the movies that I cannot wait to watch! They're gonna finish up all my allowance money... hehe
posted by nash at 9:07 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie