Wednesday, April 25, 2007
I know that I have not been updating my blog but that does not mean that I'm neglecting it!! Na-ah!!

I'm in the middle of my second week in school and I'm still trying to get used to the early morning schedules and classes. That's what having a month of holiday with nothing to do will do to you!! I'm learning Sociology as usual but Psychology's back again! I'm learning a different type of Psychology that I took in Year 1. I took Introduction in Psychology in Year 1, Semester 1 but this time I'm taking Abnormal Psychology in Year 2. Abnormal Psychology is about learning different type of disorders like anxiety disorder where schizrophenia, OCD and phobias come from; personality disorders and so on. I'm probably learning this because this year I'll be going to IMH for one of my attachments!

I saw Maroon 5's latest video "Makes Me Wonder" and I'm starting to have the hots for Adam Lavine!! He looks so good in a suit and *shrieks* He's just so tasty!! Oh man.. I love it when he raised his eyebrow!! I'm having the jitters by just imagining it!! Here's Maroon 5's latest video!!

posted by nash at 6:41 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie