Thursday, March 22, 2007
I'm feeling HIGH today!! I've just got an e-mail from my cousin, Anisa who's in boarding school and she says that she'll be going to this so called writing workshop but when her teacher told her that there'll be authors there.. she freaked out and I freaked out too cos the author who wrote "Does My Head Look Big In This" is going to be there!!

And my dear Anisa even say that she's gonna take a picture with her and ask for her autograph! OH YOU'RE JUST TOO SWEET ANISA!! I LOVE YOU!! =P.

On the other hand on a sad note, I can't go to the European Trip with my school!! After so much convincing to my parents and also a reality check that this coming September will be a fasting month, I decided not to go and wait till I'm Year 3 since my mom feels more secure about it as I'll be older. She said that I've been to Paris but I said that I was only 5 and couldn't even enjoy thw wonderful sceneries around me! She even told me that we visited Leonardo da Vinci's home when we were watching Da Vinci Declassified on Discovery Channel! I only remembered being scared of the "Charlie Chaplin" that's all!! Well.. hopefully after all the hard work and the money that I save, I wish I can go back to Paris and breathe in the culture and its people...
posted by nash at 8:57 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie