Friday, March 9, 2007
I definitely did not know that 987fm plays Hilary Duff single, With Love only until just now! I'm gonna request for Play With Fire soon.. haha.

Anyway, two weeks of attachment has passed and now I'm awaiting for my third and final week. Attachment at TTSH has been great and now I can't wait for my one whole month of holiday! Just me and my books and maybe more shopping? Well.. who knows? LOL

I'm not sure whether you know but Avril has released her first single from her 3rd album, The Best Damn Thing and it's called Girlfriend. But OMG, I saw the video on MTV and I was like.. what the heck!? She changed!! Her looks, her outfit and her song!! It seems more poppish rock than her usual songs and she DANCED in the video!! Avril dancing?!! Well.. you've got to see it to believe it!! Here's hjer video and just be "amazed" by her transformation!!

posted by nash at 11:37 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie