Saturday, February 24, 2007
" Sometimes your friend is someone
Who is revealed at the end. "

" You may not know how special you are
But to me you are radiant as the star."

" Men are not the only sinners in the religion called Love.
Evil will seduce those who permit him to rape their souls."



These are some of the qoutable phrases that I read from a fan-fiction that I just read. The words weave smoothly around each other like a web and that's what I love about it - smooth flowing yet meaningful at the same time.

Apparently the story's a bit of an AU or as fanfic authors called it "Another Universe" where the characters aren't really potraying their original character and this lucky anime is Cardcaptor Sakura. It is a Sakura x Syaoran fanfiction but it doesn't evolves around both of them capturing the cards or what nots. Instead, it's about Syaoran falling in love with Sakura. Well that's predictable but here's the twist. He's a teacher of Sakura plus he's 24 and she's 16! So the plot's about a "restricted" student-teacher relationship.

The story's not finished yet and I myself have not finished reading the updated chapters yet. But the story and it's qoutes at the beginning of every chapter makes me want to write it here and talk about it. And it's quite surprising to find a CCS fanfiction based upon our education system. Instead of your normal high school diplomas and college, it writes about students taking subjects for their O-Levels and A-Levels. I'm not sure if I'm correct but I have a feeling that the author's from our very own island.

If you seem to be interested in this story, you can proceed to www.fanfiction.net and search for a story called Forbidden Passion by Viburnam. Remember to categorise it under Cardcaptor Sakura or you'll have trouble finding it! Hope you'll love the story just like I do!

posted by nash at 10:11 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie