Saturday, February 17, 2007
Hey there bloggers!! It's good to see you again after such a long time. I've been busy lately with my exams and now, having a long holiday weekend, it's a great place to enjoy and have fun but sadly, I have two more papers left to mug.

I just watched The Perfect Man on HBO and after so many times watching it, I'm still not bored! Well.. firstly because Hilary is on it but on the other hand, it's a good movie to reflect upon. HBO will be showing The Sisterhood of Travelling Pants later on but I can't waste my time in front of the tube! I HAVE TO STUDY!! It's just for a few more days that I can enjoy and rest.

Well, later tonight, I'll be going to a barbeque at my aunt's place for my cousins' birthday. My mom's preparing for it as we speak. Her fruit salad and for the very first time, her potato salad. I think she's also preparing crabs for lunch. My brother's coming home today and when I told him that she's cooking crabs, I think his eyes went wide. He's lucky that he's coming home with crabs waiting for him!

Alright, it's time for me to ciao and stare at my books! =P.
See ya around peeps and have a very Happy Chinese New Year!!
posted by nash at 12:10 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie