Sunday, January 28, 2007
Two more weeks till my exam then its attachement again... I really hope I could get a well-deserved break after that.

Anyway, early this morning, me and my parents woke up really early for a morning walk at Pasir Ris Park. It was the first time we did it after 11 years. Yup.. 11 years! We have the facilities but rarely use it.. how ironic. I suggested to them about it cause my mom has been worrying about her health after the visit from the doctor. It's not too late for her to start exercising and eating moderately. So.. we walked to the park and I wondered if we were able to see the sunrise but all hopes were gone when my mom told me that it has already risen. I guess because the sky was cloudy and the sun was no where to be seen but it was really windy.

We walked towards where the BBQ pits were and enjoyed the scenery. We saw quite a few men fishing near the shoreline and I thought to myself, they really must be fishing enthusiasts! We walked further down and there was this stray dog that looked like the one from "Annie" but skinnier. It was really cute but it was scaring me with that stare.. it creeped me out! We stopped at almost the end of Pasir Ris Park and only begin to realise that the shoreline extends to the other side. I asked my mom what's the land over the other side and she said that it's part of Punggol. PUNGGOL?! Man.. that's how small Singapore is. I wanted to follow the trail and go to the other side but my parents didn't want to as it started to drizzle. So we had to rush back home instead but on the way, my dad ran home first to get the car and picked us up instead.

This morning was great.. hopefully next weekend we'll be doing the same thing and make it a routine for the whole family! Okay... got to go. I have to do research for my bio presentation coming Thursday... Thank god that will be the last of the presentations!
posted by nash at 8:15 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie