Thursday, January 25, 2007
Today is the first day of NYP open house and I'm already pumped. I still have two more days to go. I'm involved in my CCA which is the Mentoring Club, and we joined forces with other 4 clubs that promotes leadership and community service. It was really great getting to know some of the volunteers and it isn't surprising that the members in the Community Service Club are from SHS - Nursing! Well.. that shows how compassionate we can be.. haha

Anyway.. it's really annoying to find people not really working their butts off and attract people to come over our booth. It's really not worth it guys if you're not willing to help and still get your CCA points. That's really selfish.. and the worst of all.. you complaining to your leader of the club is just plain childish! It was up to you guys to help around and have the initiative to ask us rather than sitting down, not wearing the open house t-shirt AND dismantling the display items on the table!! Furthermore, the look on your face just shows me that you're just plain NOT INTERESTED! So.. let me ask you this question.. why come and waste your precious time?!! Sheesh.. I'm really fed up about this!!

BUT... on a happy note.. I got to watch Hady Mirza live today! I was dissappointed when they were giving tickets to secondary school students but when my friend came over with a bunch of tickets in her hands, I was excited! They're giving it free to NYP students!! I then took two, for me and my friend, Liana. When we were queing to enter the auditorium, we were still contemplating whether should we go to the concert or not. As you can see, we were not really die hard Hady fans.. we just wanna experience it and feels how it was like. Liana on the other hand just want to see the audience's reaction when Hady comes out.

OMG!! The worst of all was this guy beside me from SEG (School of Engineering). HE JUST CAN'T STOP TALKING!!. I certainly have never met that type of guy before and it just freaks me out!! How can a guy talk so much.. I thought girls are champions in that!! Thank god he stopped after Hady came out BUT his screams are just as annoying as his chatter!

Hady's concert was alright but it wasn't the feel good type. We thought it'll finish around 8 but instead an hour earlier. We thought he'll sing more songs but he sang only two - Ordinary People and You Give Me Wings. AND we get to sing him a birthday song since he's turning 27 this coming weekend.. so I guess that was great! Anyway.. me and Liana would like to go to Taufik's concert tomorrow and we'll decide who performs the best - Hady or Taufik!
posted by nash at 8:55 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie