Sunday, January 21, 2007
Is it just me or am I a late bloomer or just not ready? I'm quite envious.. and let me emphasise QUITE envious seeing my cousins or friends having someone there beside them. But when I think about it over again, it's not worth it having one when you're still studying and still have to learn a lot more about LIFE. You may say that I'm a mummy's girl, listening to her advices like "Now it's not the time to think about boyfriends. Study hard and get a stable job first then you can think about that later."

She has been gruelling me and my brother with these advices since we were growing up to be a responsible adult. I guess it's true in a way.. Having one now will get me distracted in my studies, and I won't be able to think straight. I have experienced this quite a while back and it's scary to think about it... seeing that it really got me distracted that I couldn't even concentrate on what I'm doing. I haven't met him face to face but it was just through exchanges of e-mail and look at how it became. I've been trying to avoid him cause reality has hit me in the face and what my mother said is true.

I'm still single and will always be until I've reached a certain age and am ready. I know people say that having one at a young age will gain you the experience when you're older but I think otherwise. I don't care if I have one when I've just turned 21, mid-twenties or whatever, it's all up to the Almighty to choose the right man for me that will love and appreciate me for who I am. Patience is a good virtue.. that's all I have to say...

Anyway.. on a lighter note.. there's a video on Hilary Duff's new perfume called With Love... Hilary Duff. I can't wait till it comes to our shores.. Enjoy!

posted by nash at 5:38 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie