Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Toiletries - checked
Cardigan - checked
Undergarments - checked
Myself - checked

Everything's checked and packed into my luggage. It was a good thing that my mum had the Shell Rewards thingy and she collected the Samsonite luggage bag today with the Shell points. My other Samsonite bag was quite small that I couldn't fit everything inside. I told myself that if I couldn't fit everything inside, I have to bring my Converse bag but I guess it is not neccessary now.

Being someone who's studying as a nurse really holds high reputation in the family especially if one of your relatives is injured. My cousin injured his heel by stepping on a rusty rod and eventhough he's warded, he'll be coming along with us. Instead of flying together today, he'll be arriving two days late and I'll be the one changing his dressing and stuff. It's too bad that my aunt who's also a nurse couldn't come and I have to do the dressing for him. Hopefully everything will be alright though. I remembered that my maid scalded her hand with hot oil and I had to do dressing for her. It was worrying at first though because I didn't use the dressing tray to do it and still has to observe my aseptic techniques. Furthermore, the worst thing that I feared was wound infection. That's the scariest part of all.. an infection! But thank god all went well and her skin looks brand new!

Well.. I better go now. I'll be leaving around three something eventhough my flight's at six in the evening. I won't be back until the 1st of January 2007! So.. wishing all of you out there a very Happy New Year and to all Muslims, Selamat Hari Raya Haji!
posted by nash at 2:43 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie