Saturday, December 9, 2006
It's the second time this week that I came across an ambulance... and I've been thinking about being a paramedic. I heard that it doesn't pay much than being a staff nurse but I find it challenging, thrilling at the same time. Anyway... I went out today with my brother and spent our time around Orchard. As you know, there's a movie called Eragon and it's based on a book. I lent him my Eragon and he was fascinated by it that he wants to buy the 2nd book of the trilogy, Eldest. I told him I have the book and I could lend it to him but no... he want one for himself! Ha.. such a waste being a "libarian" of the household... LOL

Anyway, I'll be watching Eragon with my cousins on Wednesday after school. Hopefully I can book the tickets in advance and get good seats. I was shocked when I checked the advance booking for Eragon on 12 Dec and it's sold out!! SOLD OUT!! How can it be SOLD OUT!!?? I thought Eragon's not that popular here like Harry Potter but I guess I was wrong...

Ok.. I guess that's all.. I'm currently loss at words and I need to finish my essay!! Need to go...
posted by nash at 6:19 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie