Sunday, December 24, 2006
It was a tiring night but a worthy one. I went to Johor this morning and spent time at Pulai Springs with my relatives. I regretted not bringing my swimming costume. It has been a long time since I've swam and looking at the ripples of water surrounding my cousin makes me feel rejuvenated... LOL

Instead of watching from the sidelines, I went to the library instead with Anisa. She didn't really study as she planned to but instead drew a manga draft for her storyline. Sadly Anisa, I still can't read my eligible handwriting! Got to brainstorm again for a better fan-fic now! ;) While she was enjoying herself, I myself was indulged in the world of The It Girl - Reckless. Boarding school really is an adventure and being experienced by Anisa herself, it seems so real! All the rich brats, dorm rooms, restrictions makes it all looks fun but there are still ugly sides of it.. especially in the girls' domitory. I'll talk about Reckless later though...

However, the most shocking part was when my cousin Aiman stepped onto a rusty rod and had a deep gash on his hind leg. Now, he's in NUH and being treated about it. Stepping on a rusty metal is no joke... it can cause infections if not treated promptly. Hopefully, if God wills, he can make it to the Jakarta trip and celebrate Hari Raya Haji with us there.

It's been a long day and though it may seem boring, it's just fun to spend your day out with your relatives and just let go!
posted by nash at 10:49 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie