Wednesday, December 20, 2006
It has been two days since the rain poured its hearts out and the thunders boomed in anger but the sun made its grand entrance today. A sight to behold when waking up this morning! Instead of the pitter pattering of the rain, a bright streak of light shimmered through my window! A wonderful to start out with and hopefully a good one to end.

Today has to be my slackiest and Nash's record of watching more than 3 movies.
  1. She's All That
  2. Bring It On: All Or Nothing
  3. Material Girls
Although it may seem as a few, but still it's a movie record for me! I guess I'm planning to watch two more - Never Been Kissed and The Wedding Singer. Cheesy, romantic, chick flicks are just my cup of tea! LOL

Alright now.. I guess the movie's finish uploading. Gotta get my popcorns and stuff myself with great joy! LOL

p.s. I didn't download any movies or anything. I just watch it through YouTube.. hehe
posted by nash at 4:12 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie