Thursday, December 7, 2006
It has been awhile since I updated my blog. Lots of things has been going on lately for these past few weeks. My presentation on Social Support: AIDS is finally over and it looks like we did pretty well even though we started late. I guess the interview and the journal really helped us though some weren't agreeable with the article that we presented. It was a blessing in disguise that our journal was dated 10 years back... If it exceeds that time frame it certainly wouldn't be proof!

I just finished my biology practical today and I guess it was okay... the theory questions were tricky but I love the specimens! :P Anyway... I'll be only going for 2 hours of school tomorrow since there's only one lecture. I planned on going to White Sands to save my money in the bank, probably buy a CD and go to the library to do my research. Thought I'll be enjoying myself next week since most of the days I won't be having any school... but no.. I need to research for my Cross-Culture Psychology essay which is due next Friday! Lot's of things have to be done and completed before I could submerge myself into the holidays!

But I guess it's a good thing to have time out from all the stressors of life and just relax. Hopefully this Wednesday, I'll be watching Eragon with my cousins. Another movie ripped out from a bestselling book... but trust me, this movie is definitely better than the Harry Potter movies. The movie looks like it follows the sequence of the storyline based on the book itself!

Anyway... it feels good to be updating my blog again. I don't think I'll ever neglect it... it's really a channel for me to let it all out... well not entirely. I still like to be secretive...
posted by nash at 9:23 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie