Tuesday, December 26, 2006
I'm leaving for Jakarta today and I still haven't really finished packing my bag. I have lots of things to bring but my luggage is too small! I have my toiletries, cardigans to put in but it's completely full!

Anyway, I promised that I would talk about The It Girl - Reckless.

RECKLESS started from the second book, NOTORIOUS. Jenny Humphrey is still going out with Easy Walsh, Callie Vernon's ex-boyfriend. As you can say, jealousy arises. Callie and Tinsley has been good friends - compare them with Serena and Blair from Gossip Girls and they've been trying to rip Jenny out from Easy's hands but it didn't work UNTIL Easy asked Callie out for a dinner date with him and his father. Easy didn't want to bring Callie along because she's no longer his girlfriend but his father insists. Without telling Jenny, he invited Callie and was awed by Callie's politeness and change of personality during that dinner date. He had feelings for both girls but he couldn't choose which one. In the end, he got busted by Tinsley. They were having a party at the girls dormitory and Tinsley spilled out his secret to everyone, and Jenny heard. Callie was shocked that her BFF, Tinsley would do such a thing that she started feeling guilty for Jenny and for once, she was able to speak out for herself and Jenny even if there's a hot guy in front of you. And shockingly, Callie became friends with Jenny.. and the rest is history. Well.. not really. The fourth book's coming out next year in July...
posted by nash at 10:37 AM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie