Friday, December 22, 2006
I just read a freakingly good fan-fiction and I cannot get over it!. Angel z Lover... one of the authors that I really like. I thought her story "Lying Is A Sin" was just trash but NOOO!! It was PRETTY DAMN GOOD!! Thank god she didn't stop at LIAS... there's a sequel to the story and it's going be very interesting than LIAS. More drama, suspense, tradegy and not to forget romance between Sakura and Syaoran. But the worst of all.. Syaoran was the one who murdered Sakura's parents and he's now married to her because of business and clan stuff!! Aaargghh... I need to read more of it!! ANISA... my personal message to you.. READ THIS STORY! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU EXPECT IT TO BE!! :))

On the other hand, I'm double freakingly happy because I got the third It Girl novel, Reckless! Jenny and Easy... hopefully they're like Blair and Nate minus all the drama and stuff.. I really would like them both to be together forever.. sheesh how cheesy.. lol. It was a good thing I ordered a book from Borders because they'll sent you discount coupons through your mail.. really cool! And one of it was 3 for 2 for full priced CDs.. which means the price of 2 CDs for 3.. I hope you get the drift.. haha

It was fun while it last though... and I think now I can't compare between Borders and Taka Kinokuniya.. LOL. I thought Kino will have the latest update but I was partially wrong! Borders updates faster than Kino! I was looking for Reckless and lo behold!! I found it in BORDERS!! Furthermore, the good thing about Borders is they import books from America and the cover of the books are the same like what you find out in websites. For example, I ordered New Moon by Stephenie Meyer and the cover's just the same as the American counterpart!! I regretted not buying Twilght from Borders though cause only now Kino sells the cover with the apple on it. I bought Twilight with the girl on it who supposedly is Bella but she don't even look like her!!

Anyway.. now I know.. haha..
posted by nash at 9:17 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie