Friday, December 15, 2006
The flu bug has made me his target for the umpteenth time and I wonder... he really has good timing! I'm always getting sick whenever it's nearing the holidays or during it. Anyway, yesterday was bewildering! Being the same old self and finishing my work to the last minute, I experienced a sense of deja vu!

A few nights before, I dreamt that while writing my essay about the Indonesian culture, I added a sentence inbetween the paragraphs and unfortunately, what I wrote came through unexpectedly! After realising it, I sat motionless staring at my laptop and "Holy cow! Was that deja vu!?". Well... that didn't really came out from my mouth but that was what I was feeling! Honestly, that was the first time I experienced a sense of deja vu... I think.. haha.

Alright, I think that's all I can write right now.. leaving early morning for Batam tomorrow...
posted by nash at 4:42 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie