Saturday, December 23, 2006
Being the book fanatic here, I went to Amazon.com just to see how the latest covers of The It Girl, Gossip Girl and The A-List looks like. However, it's still early and they'll only come out next year...

But there was a particular book that got my whole attention and made me squeal literally. The seventh and last installment of Harry Potter!! I saw the book and I think it'll be really good!! It's called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! I CAN'T WAIT!!

I'm currently reading Reckless and I hate Tinsley and Callie already!!! They're like Serena mix into one minus the bitching and revenge.. that's Blair's job. Can't they just keep their hands to themselves and not interfere with relationships?! I really would like Jenny and Easy to be together but Easy.. sheesh.. boys are boys! Going out with the ex-girlfriend and totally forgetting about his current one.. how low can he go!! I'm so freaking pissed right now but hey.. the bitching and the revenge makes the book far more interesting! ;))
posted by nash at 10:23 AM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie