Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Why are the taxi fares so darn expensive!! I've been wanting to save all my ten dollars but the stupid bus didn't come on time and I had to take a taxi to school!! If I had taken the bus at 8.30, I will sure be late for class, exceeding the 10 minutes grace!!

Anyway, on the good side, the HS1037 paper is finally over!! Well... the theory only. I still have the practical to be done with which will be next Friday. I've got to practice really hard for my asepsis techniques, wound dressing etc. etc. I just can't wait for the holidays and spend my Boxing Day, Hari Raya Haji and New Year's in Jakarta and Bandung!! Meeting up with family members always brings a smile to my face... hanging out with the cousins are definitely not a bore... especially if you have cute, crazy and weird ones around you!! They can just make your day!!

Okay... I guess I have to hit the sheets... I'm done with my Bio tutorial and updating my blog. Tomorrow is a long day... starting school at 9 in the morning and ending at 6 in the evening... I NEED A BREAK!! :P
posted by nash at 10:36 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie