Wednesday, November 15, 2006
The middle of the week, two more days to the weekend and exactly a week to 1037 exam! With all the stress coming up, the best way to relieve them is by SHOPPING!! A girl's best friend after diamonds... LOL

Straight after school, I met up with Kiru and Yu Xiam in Orchard... Miss them lots! Anyway, we went to Takashimaya to eat our lunch at Mc then went of to Kinokunya (for my sake... hehe). I went there just to look out for The A-List: American Beauty and alas I found out that Gossip Girl: Would I Lie To You has come out! And you know what I did... I bought both The A-List and Gossip Girl!! Thank god for my Kinokuniya membership or there won't be any discounts.... hehe. I wish Borders would have their own membership cards instead of a gift card. If I want to get a gift card thst's worth $50... I would have to hint "big" at someone...LOL

After we left Kino, we went to Urban Warehouse?? I think it's that just to look around...and then drop by at Centrepoint. Yu Xian bought a top from Bossini... it took a long time for her to buy it! By then, it was nearing 5 so I decided to head back home... I felt like joining them but I couldn't cos tomorrow there's school for me but not for them!!!

ANYWAY.... I reached home at 6+ and managed to watch Ellen after quite some time!! She's so funny... like duh!? LOL. Okay... so after eating dinner with my mom, we watched Honey on HBO together. Even though it's been ages since that movie made the screens, that was the first time I watched it and I seriously dig it!! Haha. It was nice, inspiring and my mom cried when they started dancing along with Yolanda Adam's - I Believe! She told me that my cousin from Bahrain was exactly the same as Honey Daniels. Not in the dancing part but in pursuing her dreams, in what she believes in, instead of following someone else's dream for her.... A beautiful story with a beautiful ending... haha

And before I sign off, I would like to leave a qoute that was on the latest Gossip Girl: Would I Lie To You... ENJOY!!


Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

posted by nash at 9:24 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie