Friday, November 24, 2006
Here I am on my bed, updating my blog. I just came back from dinner with my mom and her colleagues at Furama Hotel. I didn't know they had an Indonesian restaurant and surprisingly it was good! The prawns, satays... just delish!

Today was an slacky day for us... in terms of school. I only had one lecture that started from 9 and ended at 11. Those who went back after lecture enjoyed their weekends but sadly, my group had to stay back to discuss on our project that is due on Thursday. Honestly, today was our first discussion but we had split up our work before so it wasn't that hectic...

I'm missing my dad and brother right now. I didn't get the chance to see them for the past two weeks. My dad's busy with his work and has to work overtime due to some "shut down" in his company. He's working for an oil company and every year they have this shut down to upgrade or clean their oil tanks or something like that. He has been coming home after 12 almost everyday and leaving home at 6.45 in the morning. My brother on the otherhand has exams and is staying in his hostel so he hardly comes back during the weekends. Fortunately, he came back yesterday and slept over for a day but I couldn't get to hang around with him as you know... I hit the hays very early. :P

I managed to see him this morning but only for a short while before I left for school. It has been a while since we have eaten together as a family... If only there would be one day where we could enjoy each other's presence....
posted by nash at 9:50 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie