Monday, November 13, 2006
Finally... the presentation of the day has ended! The nightmare has ended and the next will reveal itself in two weeks time! Another project + another presentation = MORE STRESS!! LOL This time we'll be doing on our Sociology ICA: Social Support on AIDS. I've been looking through my Reader's Digest and sadly, I only found one article on AIDS but I guess this article will help us for our research.

Yesterday, I went out with my parents to meet up with my brother for dinner in Jurong Point. As usual, we went to Banquet since that's the only place that sells all things halal. I wanted to try ban mian which is homemade noodles and surprisingly, it tastes nice! My brother ordered claypot rice and my dad ordered chicken rice and ice kacang. Ironically, he bought the ice kacang first then the chicken rice... I don't know what was going on his mind then.. haha

I've noticed that my entries aren't really that personal and interesting to read. I guess because I like to keep all the personal secrets to myself and let the rest out... haha. I will try to write a personal entry if I want to... hehe.
posted by nash at 6:21 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie