Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Don't you ever feel like as though you wouldn't want to wake up so early after a long break? I'm sure almost everybody feel the same way too when the first day of th school term starts. Today is my second day for my second semester and I'm still not awake yet from my holiday mood... I guess everybody isn't.

NEW MOON....I have finally finished the book that I wanted so badly last night. It was the best sequel that I have ever read! It was just so unexpected and a good and nice ending of course.... BUT the story isn't finished yet. Bella still has to be transformed into a vampire ONLY IF nothing gets in her way....

I read that Stephenie Meyer, the author of Twilight and the sequel, New Moon has finished writing the third book of the vampire collection and is yet to be published. She will also be writing a rendtion of Edward Cullen - a vampire - narrating a story instead of Bella who has been doing so in the first two books. The book will be titled Midnight Sun and the journey will begin with how Edward starts to fall in love with Bella...

Anyway... I've still got a new book to read though. It's called Eldest and it's the sequel to Eragon which has been made into a movie. I can't wait to watch it in December!! It's all about a boy and a dragon... It may sound childish but did you know that the author of this best selling book is only 17 years old? He really has a wild imagination that I really envy him for it!

Alright... before I too carried away, I'll have to end here and continue on with my studying. There is so much for me to learn this semester... I'll be learning pharmacology... oooo.. can't wait! :P
posted by nash at 7:46 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie