Thursday, August 31, 2006
SINGAPORE ROCKS!!
After so many damn episodes of waiting, the guy that I want "dead" is finally gone!! JAOQUIM GOMEZ IS OUT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! I feel more at ease now that there are good singers around excluding Paul and Jasmine... they're ummm.. ok ok. Can't wait for the finals itself to arrive! I hope that Jasmine, Jonathan and Hady are the Top 3... then I can sincerely admit the amount of money I spend on keeping Jonathan and Hady on the show. For once I would like to say... SINGAPORE... YOU DID THE RIGHT THING!!
posted by nash at 9:09 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie