Tuesday, August 1, 2006
NURSES'S DAY!!
It's Nurses's Day today!!

Happy Nurses' Day to us
Happy Nurses' Day to us
Happy Nurses' Day to all the nurses in Singapore and maybe around the world...
Happy Nurses' Day to us!!

I'll be having a celebration tomorrow in collaboration with National Day and a group presentation tomorrow and the dress attire is red or white... but I do not have the latter! I feel really wierd wearing all white from head to toe.... I'll feel like an angel in white... haha. I wanted to wear a Singapore T-Shirt from Hang Ten but I'll feel like a geek wearing that. It's not even National Day and I'm already hyped about it...

Anyways... this morning I took the train to school instead of the usual bus ride just to top up my bloody EZ link card. I really need to apply for a GIRO... Back to the topic... it took me an hour to reach school by train and in between the train ride, there was this Chinese lady who was speaking in an American accent on the phone... probably an ABC (American Born Chinese). She could be a tourist cos I heard her talking about a travel agent and all those stuff... (man... I'm an eavesdropper... hehe). So anyway... when she was talking, people were looking at her and I find it really annoying. Give her some space man!! At least she's talking English and not some gibberish. I really don't understand why Singaporeans like to stare at people who are not like us... the local people. It's quite rude in a way though... which I think it is why many people are involved in staring incidents.

I don't really find it weird when people has an accent when they speak cos I have a cousin who does. She has the British accent as she has been schooling in a British International School for 11 years..By the way, she's 15... So I find it kind of normal. I think we should try not to stare at people and just mind our own business. In this way... there would not be many staring incidents.. hehe.
posted by nash at 7:23 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie