Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Death of a Loved One
Today's a day of mourning for my whole family, especially for me. My dearest kitten , Fifi, passed away early this morning. She was very weak yesterday and was sneezing. After confinding with my auntie, I gave her a quater of a panadol tablet. I was delighted when I saw that she was back to her normal self late last night. She was walking and energetic...

But it was a shock to me and my whole family when she passed away this morning. I didn't expect this to happen. After giving her the panadol, I was hoping for a full recovery from her. So now... she's somewhere resting in peace. I'm really going to miss her... she's the only one who's the cutest and most lovable among her other two sisters. But one thing I regretted was not treasuring her prescence. I didn't had the chance to take a picture... but I hope that I will be able to in my mind...

Good bye Fifi... You will always be in my heart...
posted by nash at 10:07 AM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie