Friday, July 7, 2006
School ended early for once on a Friday! Yeah!! My bio and nursing science lectures were cancelled which was a "jump for joy" for me! Finally... after so many days of going home late, I'm finally able to reach home early!

Tomorrow my cousin from Jakarta will be here for her summer holidays!! Can't wait to see her but I'll be in Sentosa... running around... hehe...

By the way... I'm sure you guys already know about Straits Times "STOMP"? I went there and they post really cool blogs! The most recent one that I have read was about 12 year-olds needing handphones. You should read it.. it's some sort true. Are the younger generation nowadays getting pampered? I have a cousin who is in Sec 1 this year and he already has a laptop! As for me, I haven't yet received a laptop but he already has! Why does a Sec 1 need a laptop when he's not going to bring it to school and already has a computer at home? I really don't know why he's being pampered so much...

Alright... well I guess I should stop blabbering. Time has already been wasted surfing the computer while it can be used for something useful... hehe... talk about discipline...
posted by nash at 5:27 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie