Saturday, July 1, 2006
Just ended my bio practical today. What can I say about it... well... practically nothing. It was either easy, manageable or difficult... you decide. The only thing me and my friends were confused about are the radius and ulna bones and the tibia and the fibula bones. The bones are seperated from one another and we are like trying to figure out which one is it when it all looks the same. For those who have no idea what I'm talking about... forget what I just typed.. hehe

Anyway last Saturday, I watched Superman with my cousins and Eunice. I had 9 tickets since my mom bought it from her office and so it was just nice. Me, my brother, my cousins, Eunice, her brother and his girlfriend, Mel. I wasn't really esctatic of watching it. I thought it was boring but it wasn't. First of all, Superman is an eye-candy... LOL. Eunice who sat beside me kept on gushing about how handsome he was during the movie... and I was just nodding, too preoccupied with Superman's coiled hair! Joking... haha

Just a few more weeks then it's exam time followed by 2 months break!! YEAH!! And during those two months I'm going to read all the way!! I can't wait for the sequels of various books that will be coming in soon... one of them which I have been anticipatingly waiting is New Moon and the recent one that I've just found out is The A-List. I hope by the middle of July, the sequel to The It-Girl - Notorious will be out!! I just can't wait!!

NEW MOON, SEQUEL TO TWILIGHT BY STEPHENIE MEYER

THE A-LIST #7: AMERICAN BEAUTY BY ZOEY DEAN

THE IT-GIRL #2: NOTORIOUS BY CECILY VON ZIEGESAR; AUTHOR OF GOSSIP GIRL
posted by nash at 11:34 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie