Sunday, July 9, 2006
I'm feeling sore all over again! My legs are aching after all the running yesterday. I went to Sentosa with my group of friends for an event organised by our Student Body. We had to run all around Sentosa to search for clues. It's some sort like an Amazing Race cum Treasure Hunt.

We started at 9 in the morning. The first clue was easy. It was near Fort Siloso. After reaching that checkpoint, we had to do an activity. The activity was to drink Coca-Cola mixed with coffee and dark soya sauce. I didn't drink it though cos I won't feel awake if I drink coffee but the other way around... I'll sleep!

So after that checkpoint, we received another clue. And that clue was the worst of all... we spent 4 hours searching for the clue. We travelled around Sentosa by taking the bus... after so many hours searching, we asked for a hint and found out that we actually went to that place before but didn't think of it! In that activity, we had to find 8 Chinese chess pieces that were hidden in the forest. It was really annoying when other members took the clues with them and we were there searching endlessly for them! Really hate them!! But thank god they were caught and we were able to finish our activity.

The next clue was really sucked!! We had to find a "viewing window" which was at the summit of Mount Imbia. First of all, we didn't know that there was even a hill called Mount Imbia! Secondly, it was very, very tiring walking up the steep slope and thirdly, the activity they gave us was really damn stupid and ridiculous. We were given a bar of soap and we were to disslove the soap from a solid to nothing. It may seem easy to you but there was a catch... no water can be used. So we scrubbed the soap on our bodies by using our saliva... haha.... i know disgusting! Two of my friends even ate the soap!! At the end... they can still feel the soap in their mouth! I heard that some groups used their vomit and urine!! Double.. no... triple ewww!!!

After that we had checkpoints where we were to skip 25 times consecutively with the skipping rope at 4 ends. The checkpoint that I loved was the one at the Herb and Garden spice. We were given to liquids to drink. The first one was very bitter but the second one made our bitterness in our mouth fade. Really nice...

In the end... we didn't win anything cause we didn't finish all 14 stations and nobody told us that we would not be qualified for the ranking if we come later than 4.30 in the evening. We felt that the facilitators sabotage us!!

Anyway... I think that's all. Better stop blogging... I need to finish my project due Thursday! Ciao
posted by nash at 1:50 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie