Wednesday, July 5, 2006
Here I am, in my school library, waiting until the time stretches to 6.30 for a briefing about a NYP event that I signed up for. The event is called "Downtown Escapade" which would be held in Sentosa this Saturday. This event is some sort like "Amazing Race" but we would be running all around Sentosa. I can't wait for it... gotta be something fun and interesting.

Today, I had my HS1028 lecture, a nursing module - Nursing Through The Lifespan. The lecture was on Primary Health Care in Singapore Today. I learned about how the health industry here grows from something small into something well known around the world.

There were also some topics that I've learned in Social Studies before that benefits me. For example, the 3Ms - Medisave, Medishield and Medifund and also the growing ageing population. I learned that in 24 years time, which would be 2030, the ratio for the child to support the parent will be 3:2. Scary isn't it? So the solution... have more babies!! Hahaha.

Alright... I think it's time for me to stop blogging and continue studying!! Gotta keep my head in those large books... haha... see ya
posted by nash at 4:46 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie