Monday, July 24, 2006
Have you ever felt confused in getting what you want but in the end you feel as though it wasn't meant for you? That is how I feel and I can't get it out of my head. It's ironic and stupid at the same time that I don't feel satisfied that I pass. I feel as though I should fail instead... and that has made me confused the whole day after I went through my clinical practical this morning.

From the beginning of it, I was fumbling and nervous. I made quite a few mistakes which should be taken seriously but I passed it all! I cannot understand what made me pass this practical! I know that you guys think that I'm crazy of not being happy that I made it through the practical. However, there is this tiny voice inside of me that keeps on bickering that I should have failed... and it is true in a way....

Whatever! I should feel happy that I did it though. I don't know what made me cry just now but I'm going to do my best and try to brush up on my mistakes. As the saying always says: Learn from your mistakes and you'll be successful!
posted by nash at 9:27 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie