Friday, June 23, 2006
Jodi Picoult, an author that I've taken a liking off. Her books are far more different than the books I was known to read like Gossip Girl, Princess Diaries or even The A-List.

I was shocked and excited at the same time when I saw her on the cover page of "LIFE!" in The Straits Times. They wrote about her latest novel - The Tenth Circle - which has been on the 6th spot of Life Bestseller's List!

As you can see on the right, the latest book that I've read from her was Keeping Faith. And there were other books too that I've read - Plain Truth, The Pact, Salem Falls and My Sister's Keeper. When I read that My Sister's Keeper is going to the big-screen, I was jumping for joy! I was waiting for a day where one of her books would be made into a movie!

I was far more surprised when I read that Plain Truth and The Pact has been made into movies. But sadly, they are not shown worldwide but only in America. I really hope that I could get the chance to watch either of these two masterpieces.

Furthermore, it was stated that her upcoming novel - Nineteen Minutes - would be on the shelves soon. It's about violence which are happening in schools. To catch a glimpse of this novel, LIFE! has placed an extract of it. You can read it at LIFE! - The Straits Times on 22 June 2006. Enjoy!!1
posted by nash at 2:51 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie