Sunday, June 18, 2006
It's Father's Day today... but my father had to work today... of all the days. Anyway, in spite of the special day today, I went to my cousin's engagement. Frankly speaking, it was my first time witnessing this engagement. An occasion whereby both parties agreed that their son and daughter is to be wed... to summarise it all... they have been a fiance and a fiancee. Their wedding will be held in a year or two.... so can't wait I guess....

Since the "opening ceremony" of the engagement, my father didn't have the time off work to visit so we had to fetch him at around 1945. We left my cousin's place at around 1830 and in between the journey, we stopped for a while to do our evening prayers at a nearby mosque. When we reached my father, it was just on time.

From Pasir Panjang, we took our usual route to Pasir Ris. I was getting bored with the scenery and also because my bladder was growing... I took out my book Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult... just to pass the time and to distract me. When I took out my book, we were on the ECP, passing along East Coast Park. I was too engrossed with it that I didn't notice the surroundings around me only until my brother pointed out that we were heading towards the airport!! My father had missed a turn that led us to Pasir Ris! It was a really a funny incident cause my parents were so involved in the topic they were discussing that failed to notice where we heading... haha...

Well... I guess that's all I have to say for today... signing off to watch Inu Yasha... hehehe... okie then! See Ya!!!
posted by nash at 9:08 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie