Saturday, June 3, 2006
I'm so sleepy... possibly the side effect after I took my Hep. B jap this morning. I'm actually positive but since its 13, almost near the requirement range which is 10, I just took it for future precautions since I'll be going to the hospital soon for my clinical attachnment.

Anyway, after going to the doc's, I went to White Sands with my mom, bro. and my cousin. We went to Courts since my mom said there is a sale on laptops and went to look around. Her budget was below $2000 and we finally managed to get a laptop around that price... newly launched laptop from Compaq. So quite happy that I'll be getting a lappy soon...

After going through Courts, we went to John Little to shop around a bit and only got one thing, a shirt for my dad.. LOL. My mom then suggested to go to this Singtel shop which was outside since she would like to upgrade me and my bro.'s phones. So in the end, I'll be getting a Nokia 6125 while my bro. will be getting a Motorolla V3X...

I really want to thank my mom for everything...What can I get for her since her birthday's coming this friday?? To those who read this blog... please give suggestions. :)
I would really like to give her something to repay for everything that she has given us.... So I would really appreciate that you could leave your comments! Thanks a bunch!!
posted by nash at 2:52 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie