Wednesday, June 21, 2006
I was cleaning my room just now and I found a Valentine's Day card that one of my friends gave it to me last year. On the card was a qoute that I thought was really meanigful....

"When the winds of change come, stirring things up in our lives, friendship is what steadies us. And you've steadied me time and again. You've helped me find a peaceful state of mind just by listening and assuring me that this, too, will pass. You've hung in there with me when things have come up that took time away from our friendship. You haven't judged me when I've gotten slightly off course, and you've celebrated with me when things were set right again. Though we don't always know what's going to happen tomorrow, it feels good to know one thing for sure - we'll always be there for each other, we'll always be friends."

Diana Manning
posted by nash at 2:23 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie