Wednesday, June 14, 2006
I dream I can run like the wind and be strong
When my heart just want to give in
I dream I can be the hero that's in me I dream

Hehe... listening to Taufik, I Dream... i know... lame... haha

My thighs are damn aching man!!! I came back from my first camp in NYP yesterday, A-Team camp! Very fun and very interesting. It's a leadership camp - tiring, yes but enjoyable, very.

Had a lot of fun especially with the games. Even though the games need a lot of thinking, strategising, it also needs unity and teamwork to make it a success!! Yesterday was the best. Our last game for the camp was "1800 seconds NoNg". We were divided into two sets - Set A and Set B. I was in Set A, which consisted of Groups 1,4,6,8.

In the game there were a series of stations that we had to complete under 30 minutes. We only have one attempt for each station... so if we fail, we have to start all over again from Station 1. It involves a lot of strategising, teamwork, motivation and encouragement to keep us going all the way to Station 10. Even if we failed and there were times when we exceeded the time limit, we were motivated to restart all over again cause we know that we can do it!!

And after all that teamwork and motivation, did you know what we get?? Well... Set B completed the stations in 14 minutes while us, the Set A finished it all in 6 minutes!!!! WHOO!!! That's what teamwork is all about man!!!

That was one of the best games!! The PT though... even though it's one of the not-interesting part of the camp but ironically it was fun!! During PT, we were tied next to each other in our groups and we are to do a series of stations around the stadium. Each station requires strategising, teamwork and motivation. We had to do - crunches, sit ups, jumping jacks, star jumps, ranger kick, ranger jump and one more which I forgot - all together as a group! It may seem difficult but it's easy if you have teamwork and motivation in you! We had to do three rounds but we did two and a half rounds instead cos time was up. Which is why my legs ache like hell!!! I can't walk properly, climb up and down the stairs like an old woman and I can't stretch!!! AARRGGHH... I hope the pain will be gone ASAP!!!

Anyway... I guess I'm done... see ya!
posted by nash at 2:24 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie