Friday, May 26, 2006
A week of school and I'm already stressed out. A group presentation that has still to be done is dued next Wednesday... and it'll be graded... and my group have not yet completed yet. We've tried rehearsing the skit but I guess it needs a bit of improvement. I'll be meeting my group members tomorrow and on Sunday to brush up on the skit.... haiz... my weekends taken up!!!

Anyway... I joined this really new and cool website called "Where Are You Now". It's some sort like Friendster but this website allows you to see people around the world and countries they have been to for their holidays. The interesting part is you are able to find out how many people are visiting the countries you have been or are going there soon! Isn't that cool!!! Thanks to my brother who invited me... I am able to explore the website!! If you would like to see it, you could go to this webbie http://www.wayn.com.

Have fun surfing this webbie!!!
posted by nash at 9:19 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie