Thursday, May 18, 2006
Shockingly I'm an early bird today. I'll start school at 12 today but I'll be leaving home early to meet up my friends for a group discussion. So here I am at 0747 writing out my blog. My intention this morning was to complete my assessment so that I could discuss my group members but it turned out to be tough. However, it was a miracle that my aunt lend me her nursing book so I would be bringing it to school today.

I've really got nothing to write anymore. You can say that I'm having a writer's block right now which can be really frustrating. I'm currently writing a story but it's put on hold due to school which I understand with all the school work and stuff. But writer's block and loss of inspiration really made me want to give it up altogether! I guess I have to wait for a free time where I can sit at a corner of my room undisturbed and just focus on my story....

Anyways... I better sign off now or else I'll be late ofr school. See ya!
posted by nash at 7:48 AM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie