Saturday, May 20, 2006
oohh yeah!!! Watched Da Vinci Code yesterday with my new found friends - Seettha, Eunice, Anna and Hanisah. Really sad that Hanisah couldn't make it last minute...hope we can go out some time together again!!

Yesterday was my first time watching a NC-16 movie! I'm serious... after a year of being sweet 16, this is my first... hahah. The movie was damn cool and I wanna watch it again but I gotta study... lol. However my friends and I think that the book's much more better since some parts were not acted out....

We had a fun time especially me and Seettha. Whenever scenes of Silas punishing himself appeared, both of us would cuddle next to each other and close our eyes... that's how faint-hearted I am... lol. So to those who wanna bring me to the movies, never, never and I mean never, invite me to wach a horror movie!!! I'll blame you if I can't sleep for one whole week... lol.

Anyway... it's been great yesterday... watching a movie with my friends at night... and me, still pretty psyched out since it's my first NC-16 movie.. haha.. Can't wait to tease my cousins who can't watch the movie... I'm such a bad girl... :p
posted by nash at 12:02 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie