Monday, May 15, 2006
Monday is back again after a very long weekend. And to what I know last week was the last long weekend for us! I want my holidays back!!!

Last weekend, I went on a short trip with my family to Batam. We stayed in Holiday Inn for 3 days 2 nights. That was my first family outing together after so many years. Previously, I would visit my cousin in Jakarta with my parents and relatives but my brother would not tag along. During those days, he would be busy with his army or even with school.

We planned lots of trip together but when we consulted my brother, he couldn't make it and we had to postpone it. This happens quite a lot and I could get a bit frustrated some times. But last weekend was one of the best outing with my family. It was lonely without our other relatives but it was fun in a way that we get to spend our time together as a family.

I guess that will be the last trip for my family this year since all of us won't be having the same holidays. My break will only start in June but during this week my father can't take a leave since he is having his "shut down". My father is working as an engineer at an oil plant in one of the islands in Singapore and a shut down is quite crucial for this type of job as it involved cleaning the oil plants.

So hopefully at the end of the year, we would be able to go on a holiday together since my mother's been planning to go to Solo, Indonesia instead of Jakarta for a change. I hope everything goes for the better for us....
posted by nash at 5:33 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie