Tuesday, May 2, 2006
It's been a long time since I updated my blog, two weeks to be exact. I've been so busy with school that I didn't have time to let out my thoughts or feelings. Apart from that, I seem to have lost my inspiration to write. This goes the same for my story that I've been trying to complete for ages but didn't have the will to do.

However, today is different. The inspiration in me came back after hiding behind the back of my mind for so long and all this thanks to my beloves cousin Mariana. Without her, I don't think I'll be able to type this fast. Usually, it will take me a long time to write down a sentence! But thanks to you Mariana, my inspiration came back! Thank you dear!!!

Anyway, I've been thinking of changing the content of my blog. I feel that I'll not only update you with just books from Cecily von Ziegesar but other books that personally to me is a must read to book readers. I hope you won't mind about the change of my content but will always update news about Gossip Girl and more!!!

So now... I'll be updating about books that I have read and will recommend to everybody or books that I'm currently reading which really interest me a lot! I really hope you'll enjoy my blog even though it will not be the same as before. Thanks for understanding!!
posted by nash at 10:14 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie