Saturday, May 27, 2006
I'm in school right now using my friend's laptop dicussing our presentation but nothing has been achieved yet... lol. With one more presentation added to our work load, I don't think we can make it...

Anyways, today, we started discussing about our new presentation on Sociology... and I think it's quite a hilarious but worthless I guess...

Britney Spears is our topic and we had fun discussing about her... but I don't get the point of why we have to find alot of stuff about her! First of all... she's not in the news anymore except for getting pregnant again and getting the Children Welfare to enter her house just because for getting her son hurt....

Well... I guess there's no more I can write about.... I'm having my writer's block after thinking of Britney Spears for half an hour.... LOL
posted by nash at 11:51 AM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie