Monday, April 17, 2006
Today is the officially first day of school! It was a rugged start for me though. I had to wake up at 5.45 in the morning just to be in time to catch the bus that goes to my school. Since my parents were on their way to work, they alighted me at a bus stop where I could take the bus to school. At around 7.09, I boarded bus number 39, which was not really full... thank god for that. I managed o find a seat...

The journey from Pasir Ris to Khatib MRT station, was relatively short. In the estimated time, it took around 20 minutes. From the Khatib MRT station, I took the train that goes to Yio Chu Kang MRT station which took me about 5 minutes to reach. Nanyang Polytechnic is just a few minutes away from the Yio Chu Kang station and I managed to reach school on time to meet my group outside the auditorium.

My first lecture of the day started at 0800 and it was Introduction to Psychology. The lecture was very interesting with the lecturer, Mr Ivan Loh, being a comical guy. I always thought of pursuing a degree in psychology after my nursing course and after hearing the lecture... I won't mind doing it since I find that this is the subject that I really like and am interested in.

So after an hour of psychology, I had an hour of Fundamentals of Nursing. It was okay though. It was a rough start for me at first but I managed to understand what the lecturer was talking about. This is one of the most important subjects in the nursing course that I have to study and know about. Without this, I don't think I'll be able to be a proper nurse that cares for her patients.

The lecture sadly had to end an hour later. My group and I went to the 4th floor together to go for our nest class. It was held in the lab... so basically it's all about the practical for us soon to be nurses. In this class we will be taught how to handle the patients in the hospitals and many more.

Finally after two hours later, we had a break that lasted for 2 hours! I went to one of the cafeteria that has a McD and I ate lunch there with my friends. Honestly, I don't think I'll be able to eat McD everyday... so we will possibly be going to another cafeteria that has a food court.

The last class of the day was also a lab class but for biological science. This is where I'll be learning about the human anatomy and physiology. It was really interesting since it's biology and I love bio. Even though it was just the first day of school, it's really interesting to learn stuff that I never get to learn in secondary school. Well I guess I can't wait for the second day of school... since I'll be starting at 1600 and end at 1800 tomorrow!!!
posted by nash at 5:49 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie