Tuesday, April 4, 2006
I'm feeling very full right now! My stomach is filled with 4 pieces of home-baked lasagne! Yup.. 4 pieces! Hahaha. Thanks to my cousin who taught me how to make it! :)

Before we went back to my humble abode to make the lasagne, we net up around 10.30 this mornign to watch Ice Age 2. After watching it, I prefer Ice Age 1 though... but my cousin prefered IA2 instead. The show's pretty nice with all the ice melting and Manny thinking he's the last mammoth on the earth and Sid being the stupid sloth ever and all that jazz. But can you believe that I fell in love with Diego?? Ewww... I know, me falling in love with a sabre-tooth tiger? EWWW!!! I have no idea what attracts me to him... maybe it's his "manliness" or his "machoness".... hahaha... but he's afraid of water!Anyways... whatever but please do not comment on me liking Diego... it's just too creepy!

So after watching the movie, I went into Times for awhile. I was trying to find Robert Jordan - Into The Blight but it's not there! Instead of leaving the store immediately, I browsed around and thank god I could control my temptation from buying too many books! I still have 2 new ones which I have not read yet! Maybe one day I'll drop by Kinokuniya since I'm a member... haha... I'm so cocky.. hahaha... whatever!!!

As you know... I quickly left the store and we went to NTUC to buy the ingredients and came to my humble abode around 2. We started cooking around 3.30 and the lasagne was finished around 5.30! So that's how I'm now very full with 4 pieces of lasagne in me! Hahaha

So.. maybe next time I'll drop by again or maybe tomorrow after playing the X-Box with my cousin.. haha. So long!!
posted by nash at 8:30 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie