Saturday, April 8, 2006
I have this habit of writing about yesterday's events and I'm doing it right now! Weird of me writing about the past when we are supposed to write about the present. Well... you can't blame me. I was once a history student and will always be a history student. Corny... I know.. hahaha

Well... yesterday, nothing much happened. I went to my cousin's house again but instead of playing the X-Box, we watched "Fantastic 4" and "Bridget Jones Diary". Seriously, you guys can laugh at me cause this is the first time I watched these 2 movies. I'm really outdated as you can see... hahaha

After watching these first time intersting and funny movies, I called my mom. Being the lazy bum that I am, I asked her whether she could pick me up. I grinned when she gave the green light but it faltered when she told me that she may want to meet me somewhere. So, being the dutiful daughter, I agreed. If only my dad wasn't in JB, I'll be back home, lying on my comfy bed before nightfall.

At around 5.20 p.m., I left my cousin's house and took the bus to the MRT station. I was to meet my mom at Payar Lebar, and from there, we will go to Tanjong Katong Complex for our dinner. At first, I suggested going to City Plaza - the place where you can find a lot of Indonesion maids with their boyfriends - since they have the most delicious western food but when I saw the distance of City Plaza from the MRT station, I give up. I'm not going to walk a distance with my platform sandals!!! It hurts a lot!

Me and my mom then walked into TKC and ate our dinner at "Di Tanjong Katong" - a very old restaurant mind you. I don't really like the food there so the best thing I ordered was Western food - Steak with Mushroom. It was OK though. After dinner, we went around TKC and look around. We bought a couple of stuff for school like new tops.

Speaking of new top, I have a very funny encounter. Well it didn't occur to me but it happened to a lady... whom to me seems to be revealing quite a bit of skin. I was in a boutique and opposite it was a home decor.. There were two guys there handling their customer - an old guy and a young one. I was just sitting on a chair in the boutique that was facing the home decor.. The lady then went out of the boutique and I saw the young man looking at her, smiling to himself. He was staring at her body... well you guys know what I'm talking about. And I was laughing inside. The lady then browse around his shop... well outside his shop to be precise. And this man was following her. I was just observing them until what the young man said made me want to laugh. He said to her "Can I help you?" Hahahaha... I was trying to control my laughter. This man had been looking at her for the pat 5-10 minutes and that's all he said! Well... to those who thinks it's not funny then don't laugh cause I'm not someone who has a sense of humour in me....

Well... I guess that's all that has happened yesterday... nothing funny... hahaha (that's supposed to be a lame laugh btw). Well.. I'm signing off!
posted by nash at 2:36 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie