Thursday, March 30, 2006
I went cycling this morning at Pasir Ris Park and it felt good! I haven't been cycling for a while and have gained a few... so I got to take actions. Hehe...

Anyway yesterday was fun even though it rained! I went to Sentosa with the guys - Hong Ghee, Desmond, Alan and Keng Kwee. The only thing we played was volleyball only until it rained... and then we eat and eat... hahaha. But it's been fun and hope we can do that again... only if more people came.. :)

Speaking of which, we planned to go to the zoo next week... though it's still not confirm yet. Yup.. I know, out of all the places.. why the zoo! Hahaha. Anyway, it will be very interesting if more people come. The more the merrier! So if you're interested you can tag me or call me! We really want to hang out together again as a whole class one more time before all of us go back to school!!
posted by nash at 10:30 AM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie