Tuesday, July 15, 2008
It's Twilight Tuesday!!
Ok seriously, I'm having a test tomorrow and WTH am I doing blogging?! Anyway, it's Twilight Tuesday!! Head over to Twilight Singapore to know more!! *wink* *wink* =)

It's been one hell of a week. A new week, more tests and the days are getting shorter to exams, internships and graduation. It has always been on my mind that when I start working, I'll be 19 and one more year to go and I'll be 20. The big 2-0!! Life is short. Anyway, I'm kinda hating my neighbour right now. They kept me awake throughout Friday night till Saturday morning. For those who are thinking dirty thoughts, sheesh I won't stoop that low. =P

It can be really f***ing irritating when your neighbours start to sing, shout and scream throughout the night, not even respecting the other neighbours!! They were not on high but at least they could be considerate enough to just shut the hell up and go to sleep!! They're just super annoying and especially blaming my cats for peeing in their home when in the first place my cats are either too lazy to leave home (as he's super fat and super lazy) or too scared to leave home as she'll rush in the house when a car zooms by.

Anyway, enough about them. I went to my aunt's place over the weekend to celebrate my little cousin's 2nd birthday and she's super cute!! Little Safia Aaqilah




Here's a picture of us cousins with the birthday girl!





And these are just some random pictures that we cousins took with each other.







posted by nash at 9:30 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie